The connection-cards.com website values your privacy. This policy explains how we will:
- collect, use, store, disclose, identify and access the Personal Information received from users of this site;
- ensure your right to privacy and confidentiality is recognised and respected; and
- ensure open communication about our information handling practices.
Personal Information – Information about an individual (including information forming part of a database) whose identity could be reasonably determined from that information.
Collection – Personal Information that is gathered, acquired or obtained from any source and by any means including, without limitation:
- by letter or other written form;
- electronically including via website, computer screen or email; and/or
- by video.
Use – How information is used by connection-cards.com.
Disclosure – Releasing or distributing information outside of connection-cards.com
The website – www.connection-cards.com
Policy & Procedures
- The connection cards brand is owned by Cards to Connect.
- Users are responsible for checking this site regularly for changes to our policy, as it may be updated from time to time.
- Cards to Connect will only collect information via lawful and fair means.
- Personal Information will not be collected unless it is necessary to deliver or provide products and services.
- Cards to Connect collects users’ Personal Information such as their names, email addresses, billing and postal addresses, valid credit card details and purchase information.
- Information will be collected directly from users purchasing products from the website, subscribing to our communications and/or emailing enquiries.
- We will keep records of personal information and correspondence and may use email addresses and any information provided in order to communicate with users.
- We automatically record information that your browser sends (Log Data). This log data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain you are visiting from.
- Cards to Connect will collect, hold and use Personal Information in order to deliver products and services, to improve our services, for direct marketing, to provide details of product changes and information that may be of use to users.
- Unless otherwise required by law, the Personal Information collected by the website will not knowingly be disclosed to any other person or used for any other purpose.
- Users can revise any incorrect Personal Information by completing the website’s ‘Contact Us’ form.
- If a user wishes to opt out of a subscription, their details will be deactivated. User details will be deleted upon request.
- Cards to Connect uses the Mail Chimp Database to store, access and manage customer subscriptions and information.
- Customer credit card details will be collected by Stripe, the company chosen to securely process credit card payments.
- Servers for connection-cards.com may be in the United States of America (USA) or other countries, therefore, the information we collect may be transmitted to and stored in the USA or elsewhere.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that Personal Information is held securely and protected from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.