Our mission is: Connection through appreciation and gratitude.
We achieve this by creating effective and accessible resources that help parents, carers, grandparents and teachers to:
- Positively Engage: use fun and creative ways to connect with and enjoy their children.
- Encourage: acknowledge children’s efforts and give them informative feedback on their qualities and skills.
- Empower: support children to develop skills that will be of value to them.
- Build Resilience: help children develop a sense of self and confidence that will see them through life’s challenges.
- Nurture: give children the best possible start so that they can lead happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
Our values are:
- Joy: We take great joy in the way children enrich our lives.
- Passion: We invest our inspiration, creativity, sense of humour and enthusiasm into everything we do.
- Gratitude: We appreciate the many opportunities, people, actions and things that contribute to our lives.
- Contribution: We work with the intention of making a contribution and giving back to our community.
- Learning: We appreciate that children constantly grow. As adults we also need to keep growing and increasing our capacity to keep up with and support them.
- Openness: We welcome ideas, suggestions, feedback, innovation, opportunities and new information.